Global Director of Sales and Marketing
Budapest Office / Home Office
Everguest intends to grow on an international level. The Global Sales & Marketing Director will be a key player in our success story.
The new member of our management team will be responsible for managing the marketing and sales processes, managing a range of business development and sales activities across the Globe. This role will primarily support the expansion of Everguest client base, market research and CRM.
We are looking for an experienced and proactive self-starter who enjoys a complex mix of leadership, marketing and sales activities.
Everguest is a management and consulting tech startup based in Hungary providing a unique mix of remote services in three key areas of the hospitality sector. Our mission is to provide personalized and digitally automated services to hotels in Reputation, Revenue and Marketing management in order to maximize hotel revenue as well as increase guest satisfaction. The three decisive factors in the accommodation selection process are guest reviews, price, and appearance. Knowing and exploiting the synergies of the three areas, we reach our customers’ revenue growth, strong online reputation, and a more guest-oriented approach.
Your responsibilities across the Globe
· Build and lead the international sales team
· Lead the market introduction and uptake processes
· Manage and develop marketing & PR processes
· Manage and develop sales processes
· Manage the marketing team at brand awareness projects
· Planning and executing of marketing and sales strategy
· Liaising with international partners
· For start your job will also be to execute and generate leads yourself
· Aquire new clients with hands on sales focus on your own local market
· Finding and aquiring high influential professionals in hospitality in each market
We are looking for a leader who is self-aware with a strong desire for growth.
Professional and experienced in:
· managing digital marketing – agency level
· direct sales and negotiation – C and ownership level
· leading multicultural sales team
· PR & Events
· new softwares and digital solutions
Must have factors:
· Business or relevant masters degree or MBA from an outstanding university (graduated between 2005-2022)
· Fluent in English speaking and writing – marketing content proofreading level
· Delivering results rather than problems attitude
· Professional experience at successful startup or outstanding multinational corporation
· High energy levels
· Understands personalities, master in negotiating, ethical influencing, rejection handling
· Active connection network of GMs and hotel owners
· Previous B2B sales or consulting management experience within hospitality services
· Strong digital skills and ability to work efficiently with online systems
· Strong relationship building skills
· Entrepreneurial spirit and passion
· Superior communication skills, be an excellent negotiator
· Energetic attitude with online and live methods also
· BIG4 or similar experience
· Competitive remuneration package
· Very motivating incentive system
· Fast-paced start-up environment with responsibility and autonomy
· Work in an agile, dynamic, youthful environment
· Professional team
· Flexible working schedule and remote position
· Taking part of a great journey with a pulsating and big-potential startup
· Present-day leadership and organizational culture
· Wanna learn something new? You have our 100% support!
We are looking forward to receiving your application!